You MUST be 18 to get a Tattoo
All piercings are done on a walk-in basis.
- You must be 18 years of age to be pierced without a parent.
- If you are under the age of 18 and older than 14 you must have a custodial parent or legal guardian present.
- The parent/legal guardian must present a valid state or federal issued I.D.
- The minor must present a picture I.D. A student I.D will work.
- Also, a state sealed birth certificate for the minor MUST be presented.
- Acceptable I.D cards are: State Issued I.D, Drivers License, Military I.D, and Passport.